When you need roofing options, as a full-service roofing company Innpreconn Roofing like to provide as many options to our customers as possible. Among those options for commercial roofs is roof restoration, a process in which a coating is applied to a roof as added protection from leaks that prolong the roof’s life and improve energy efficiency.
It’s often seen as an alternative to roof replacement and may be the perfect solution for your commercial roof. If you are seeking a low-cost alternative to roof replacement, make sure to get in touch with the roof restoration experts at Innpreconn Roofing. To set up an appointment, give us a call at 832-479-0336.
Our Roof Restoration Services
Depending on the age and condition of your roof, you may want to opt for a roof restoration in Houston, TX as an alternative to roof replacement. If you are interested in a roof restoration, call us. We will inspect your roof for free to find out your roof’s condition and provide you with a free estimate. Free initial consultations and estimates are a few reasons our customers know they can rely on us for all their roofing needs. Here are several other reasons we are a preferred contractor in the area:
- We are properly trained and knowledgeable roofing contractors.
- We closely manage all projects.
- We provide excellent communication.
- We back our services with 3-year labor and 30-year material warranties.
- We provide expert roofing recommendations.
- We provide expert insurance claims help.
When we inspect your roof, we can determine whether it’s a good candidate for restoration. Almost 85% of all existing roofs can be restored rather than replaced. Roof restoration saves money while giving you all the benefits of a full roof replacement, including increasing its lifespan.
As a low-cost alternative to roof replacement, roof restoration can add 10 or more years to your roof’s life. With a roof restoration, instead of removing the current roof and adding a new one, the current roof stays on, and a protective coating is applied. The only preparation needed for roof restoration is to make any necessary repairs before the coating is applied.
When the coatings are applied, they create a seamless barrier over the roof. This barrier seals up leaks and protects your roof from developing more leaks.
Besides providing protection, roof coatings are highly reflective and improve energy efficiency. Improved energy efficiency helps lower energy bills because less energy is consumed by heating and cooling systems. These cool roof coatings reduce the roof’s surface temperature and the amount of heat transferred to the building. That puts less strain on the heating and cooling systems.
Types of Roof Coatings
Several types of roof coating are available but generally, most often two types of roof coating are used for restoration, acrylic and silicone. No matter what kind of coating you choose for restoration, you can trust our team for expert application every time. With all of our services, we use the most reliable materials available from leading manufacturers like GAF and Owens Corning. We are GAF Certified Contractors and Owens Corning Preferred Contractors.
- Acrylic roof coating: Acrylic roof coatings are valued for their effectiveness in protecting your roof from the wear and damage caused by exposure to sunlight. You can think of roof coatings as similar to sunscreen that protects your skin in direct sunlight. Additionally, acrylic roof coatings provide a seamless barrier that protects the roof from dirt and debris, as well as effective protection against leaks and other damage, especially storm damage caused by high winds and hail. Acrylic roof coatings are as easy as paint to apply and are often sprayed, brushed, or rolled on when applied.
- Silicone roof coating: Similarly, silicone roof coatings provide protection from damage caused by the sun, and serve as a waterproofing agent that helps keep water draining away from the roof. Silicone roof coatings are particularly effective at preventing discoloration when applied during a roof restoration in Houston, TX. Silicone roof coatings can cut your energy expenses by 35%.
Both types of coatings can increase your roof’s lifespan by anywhere from 10 to 20 years. The coatings can also be reapplied about every 10 years or so for continued protection.
Call Today to Schedule Services
If you’re looking for an alternative to roof replacement, consider a roof restoration coating application. For expert roof restoration in Houston, TX, trust the experienced professionals at Innpreconn Roofing and call 832-479-0336 today to schedule services.